Now that the kids are in school, there's going to be a lot more crayons, markers, and glue bottles lying around. Getting Glue out of Carpet in Birmingham AL can be challenging. However, if a spill does happen just follow these simple steps. If the glue is still wet, it can be easily removed.
For Removal of Wet Glue, follow these steps:
1. Scrape or blot up the extra spill
2. Apply a spot cleaner using a damp towel
3. Rinse with water using a damp towel
4. Blot dry with a dry towel by standing or kneeling on the spot.
If the glue has dried in the carpet, you will need to use a different method, but it can be removed.
For Removal of Dry Glue, follow these steps:
1. Cover the glue stain with a thin cloth.
2. Use a household iron to heat up the glue. Run the hot iron over the cloth to soften and loosen the glue.
3. The glue should soften and turn into a liquid substance, which will then be absorbed into the thin cloth. Wipe up the remaining glue using the cloth. If you do a lot of arts and crafts and use hot glue guns, this is a particularly good way to get rid of unwanted glue stains or small drippings. If there is still glue in the carpet, try step 4.
4. Once the glue is loosened, you can take a sharp knife and carefully scrape any glue residue off of the affected area on the carpet.
If you are still having problems getting glue out of your carpet, call Heaven’s Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning at (205) 618-9150. We can clean up the glue and your entire carpet. So, if you can’t Get Glue out of your Carpet in Birmingham AL, call Heaven’s Best today at (205) 618-9150 or use the form below to contact us.